Also known as Wedding Day Management
This package is for the couple who has planned their wedding and is searching for someone to take over the day of.
In order to best serve you better and to ensure that your special day goes as smooth as possible, this service commences 30 to 60 days before the wedding date.
This includes but is not limited to:
- 2- 3 consultation meetings prior to your wedding day to discuss all the plans put into place and what extra expectations and duties
- Review of all vendor contracts to confirm logistics and tweak any details/follow-up on any loose ends (Chiantelle Nicole Events and Weddings does not dispense legal advice. If legal advice is needed, please contact a lawyer).
- Communication with all vendors and main point of contact on the wedding day.
- Delivery of final payments to vendors (if required).
- Preparation and management of the detailed wedding itinerary for vendors and wedding party.
- Attendance and assistance at the wedding rehearsal (separate from the consultation meetings).
- On-site supervision and direction of wedding day for ceremony and reception: set-up, organizing the processional line-up, transportation from ceremony to reception, cocktails, dinner, cake cutting, entertainers, speeches.
- Management of small décor details (place cards, pew markers, favours, etc).
- Up to 8 hours coverage on the wedding day itself. Additional hours are available at an extra charge.
- An assistant at no extra charge. If the size and extravagance of the wedding day requires more assistants, an additional charge will be included.
- Access to curated emergency wedding kit.
Starting at $1300 CAD + GST.
Ready to get started?
Tell me about your wedding day and what you need help with the most. Once completed, we'll be in contact again within 48 hours.